Sunday, October 19, 2008

JUST A THOUGHT.......

I have wrestled sometime now with the idea of sharing my journey online with family and friends.
Please know that opening up in this way may not always come easy for me.
I pray my life is a testimony of... God's great love, of Jesus Christ living in me and through me,
and the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
The true desire of my heart is that everyone I encounter will be more encouraged, strengthened and have renewed hope in Him.
l long for each of you to experience Jesus in a deeper and more profound meaningful way.
It is the passion of my very soul!
I long to hear at the end of the road,
"Well done my good and faithful servant" Matthew 25:21
My life is a gift, so I will give it!
Jeanie
xo

1 comment:

Sharon Calles said...

Good for you. I love to read blogs of people I know. So I will put you on my following list. My blog is called 'All about it'. And I recently started too!